I’m Heather, a food blogger, amateur photographer, and published children’s author.
In my spare time, I love walking our two dogs through our city’s ravines, gardening, and hosting family dinners.
When I thought of the name for my blog, Whole Food Studio, three things came to mind.
All recipes use WHOLE ingredients, the STUDIO is where I love photography, making printable’s, and writing my stories, while FOOD joins them together.
- Mentioned in The New York Times.
- Listed as one of the Best Books for Kids 2019 at New York Public Library.
- Listed in the top ten picture books for 2019 by the Ontario Public Library.
- Reviewed and recommended by New South Wales Teacher’s Federation, (Australia).
- Nominated for the Sakura Medal Book Award 2021