I’m Heather, a food blogger, amateur photographer, and published children’s author.
In my spare time, I love walking our two dogs through our city’s ravines, gardening, and hosting family dinners.
Whole Food Studio has always been my dream and it began when, newly married, I struggled with every recipe.
From choosing the right-sized bowl to making more than one dish at a time, nothing made sense.
With a lot of practice and many failures, I learned the importance of simple steps to help make recipes a success.
This is my way of paying those lessons forward.
My Picture Books!
- Mentioned in The New York Times.
- Listed as one of the Best Books for Kids 2019 at New York Public Library.
- Listed in the top ten picture books for 2019 by the Ontario Public Library.
- Reviewed and recommended by New South Wales Teacher’s Federation, (Australia).
- Nominated for the Sakura Medal Book Award 2021