What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is a HUGE online shopping event that is even bigger than Black Friday for deals.
This year, Amazon starts their annual Prime Day for shoppers on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, at 12 A.M. Pacific time, and it continues for the next 48 hours.
Can anyone shop on Prime Day?
How to spend $10 and get back $10
Spend $10, Get $10 is slightly different to Amazon’s Prime Day but it can be used to boost your savings.
Amazon offers the opportunity for you to support small businesses on select products.
To thank you, when you spend $10 or more, you’ll receive an email with a $10 voucher to then spend during Prime Day.
Again, you need to become a Prime member to get the benefits.
Helpful tips on how to get ready for Prime Day
- If you don’t have Prime membership already, then SIGN UP NOW as the deals are for members only.
- You can try your membership for FREE for 30 days!
- Amazon Prime has early deal announcements, so take a look.
- To get alerts on the deals, download and install the free Amazon app.
- Look for the blue deal badges.
- Access the deals either through your app or by using Alexa.
- Make a wish list and start watching!