These chocolate peanut clusters are so easy to make, you’ll wonder why you never thought of them before.
With the holiday season around the corner, it’s handy to have a few delicious treats in your freezer.
What are chocolate peanut clusters?
These are bite-sized peanut snacks held together with dark chocolate then drizzled over with milk chocolate.
And, if no one likes peanuts, pecans make this recipe extra-special.
5 great reasons to love this peanut chocolate cluster recipe
- You can choose whether to have two types of chocolate or not.
- You can choose your nut, for example, pistachios are delicious in this recipe too.
- The recipe is perfect for beginners in the kitchen.
- They taste delicious and are perfect for beginners in the kitchen!
- You get activities to do while waiting for your yummy clusters to harden.
Where to get amazing peanuts, chocolate, and done-for-you chocolate coated peanuts
I recommend printing all the pages in this recipe as you’ll discover some nice surprises, including two of my favorites; Wordsearch and a shopping list!