From the studio: Christmas Planner
Plan this year's Christmas holiday event the easy way:
If you’ve offered to host a family holiday celebration this year, then you need this planner!
We’ll help you decide what you’d like to host, and when.
Will it be brunch, lunch, cocktails, or the main meal?
Then, with invitations already done for you, send them out while you start planning.
Take a peek inside:
A countdown and pages that consider various dietary needs:
Spacious, clutter-free pages for inspiration:
6 DFY invitations:
Here's what you get:
- 1 front cover
- 1 spine art page for your binder, making it easy to find on a bookshelf
- 1 December countdown page
- 17 block-style pages
- 12 list-style pages
- 3 schedule pages to help with timing in the kitchen (drinks, appetizers, main meal)
- 1 kitchen equipment checklist
- 1 Notes page
- 6 holiday invitations
- 1 Christmas Bucket List page for next year
- 1 page of gift tags in two different sizes