I love, love, love the Fall season.
As leaves change to shades of golds and reds, it’s time to get outdoors and enjoy everything nature has to offer.
And what better way, to do this than with a Fall Bucket List!
What is a bucket list?
Bucket lists are usually filled with the wishes and dreams we hoped to do yet never had the time or chance.
But, did you know, there is nothing stopping you from starting your list today.
These lists are the perfect excuse to find fun and feel young. And they are ideal for families as many activities are kid-friendly.
Even better, if your family is one who loves a challenge, then a bucket list makes a great starting point.
Here’s what you can do:
- choose a page from the bucket list collection.
- vote on one idea.
- add a timer to the competition, and you’re set to go.
- You should probably have a reliable judge ready for the end of the day.
4 great reasons to love bucket lists
- Bucket lists are not usually mundane – like washing the dishes – but fun, often easy to do, and include everyone.
- They get you outdoors doing an activity.
- They remind us how even the smallest things make us feel grateful . . . awww!
- Doing a bucket list with others builds relationships and is a refreshing change from meeting for a cup of coffee.
What you need to build your bucket list:
Unless you bought a bucket list already printed and bound into a book, you’ll need to do some of this yourself.
- a printer and ink, preferably with color cartridges
- Paper for printing
- 1″ ring binder
- 3-hole punch
- Sheet protectors if preferred
- Include the year so if this becomes a family ritual or keepsake, you’ve got a record.
- When you buy a DIY style planner in our store you can print as many times as you wish, so this is reusable!
More bucket list inspirations
As an Etsy Influencer I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Open the download from your purchase.
Print the pages.
If your download has spine art, trim and fold back the excess paper before sliding it into the binder’s sleeve.
Here’s a sample of the spine art I created for a binder:
I recommend printing all the pages as you’ll discover some nice surprises, such as a self-care bucket list – wahoo!
Or what about those gorgeous lined pages!?
And we also have pages for your favorite fall recipes.
I hope you’ll give this fun planner a try next time.