Learn how planning and caring for your garden is easier than you think
When it comes to your garden, it thrives on year-round care.
These weekly and monthly pages are divided into seasons to show you how easy jobs get done.
And we’ve included lists to help you keep track of some of the important tasks that a garden needs.
Peek inside a few pages:
Print each page and store it in a handy binder.
Pages for each season help you keep track and make it easier to find pages you need. And we’ve included the winter season should you live in the southern hemisphere.
Each week pin the most relevant pages on your family cork board, because you’ve got this!
Here's what you get:
- 1 front cover for your binder
- 4 seasons, including winter!
- Soil testing, feeding, and pruning reminders.
- 12 monthly pages – with space to add your own months for your seasons
- 52 weekly pages – with space to jot down what to buy and do
- 5 tracker charts
- Garden design pages to help you plan your flower, herb, or vegetable gardens
- Inspirational quotes and illustrations
That’s a ton of pages to help you garden the easy way, all year round.
Divide your pages with a cover and take the hassle out of finding what you’re looking for.
Simply insert each cover into a sleeve and you’ll quickly find the pages you need every time.