My Weekly Planner
Make planning your day and weeks easier in antique blue
If your planning needs a fresh look, then this antique blue weekly planner is right for you.
Print what you need for the upcoming month then organize the pages in a binder.
We also give you the spine art, making it easier and quicker to find this binder on the shelf.
Soft antique blue hues contrast with deep vibrant red so every day grabs your attention, even on weekends.
There’s no mistaking where you are in your plans.
Take a peek inside:
Print each page and store them in a handy binder.
Then, each day, every week, and for that month, you are organized and know where you are going.
Here's what you get:
- Your choice of front covers
- A back page you could also use as a front cover
- Spine art to help you find your binder easily on the bookshelf
- Weekly and weekend goal pages with oodles of space for writing in
- Daily prompt goal pages for the month
- Daily lined note pages for the month
That’s 4 weeks of pages you can use over and over again to help you plan and focus on your goals.
Choose your favorite cover, or if you can’t decide, print a different one for each week and test them all out!
Simply insert each cover into a sleeve on your binder along with the pages you need.
We’ve included a wordless cover incase your binder has space for a back cover, or you want that wordless look on the cover.