Imagine this refreshing, roasted grapefruit salad . . .
served with creamy avocado and roasted fennel.
The vinaigrette is light in flavour so the pop in ingredient flavours get centre stage.
And if you are not a fan of roasted, lightly sweetened, warm grapefruit, try using oranges!
From beginner to experienced cooks, you can make this!
No matter how much or little you know about cooking, you can make this Fennel Grapefruit Avocado Salad.
Most recipes are brief in their descriptions, which is fine when you already know how to cook.
However, what if, you are a beginner?
Or, like many people, you prefer more direction, photos as you go, and checklists while you cook?
This recipe pack has both styles to suit everyone’s cooking level.
Look inside a few pages
Here's a sample of what you get:
If you are a beginner in the kitchen
That’s where this recipe excels.
- Your ingredient list is designed with checkboxes so you will not get confused.
Simply check off the boxes as you go along.
We do the same for your equipment list!
- We have doubled the recipe preparation time so it is more realistic for you.
- The recipe breaks down and simplifies the steps.
- You have extra photos and descriptions.
- There are helpful tips throughout the recipe that will help you make this salad even better.
You can use these invaluable tips for other recipes too!
If you are an experienced cook
The recipe is laid out in the traditional manner you’ve come to expect.
You won’t have the equipment list or tips along the way.
The recipe presumes you know your way around minimal directions, don’t need step-by-step photos and already have your kitchen tips mastered.